Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Tracks/Rollcharts - Mammoth, Bishop, Inyos

Most old timers know this already........but for anyone new to Dual Sporting and/or roll chart/GPS navigation, the Sneakers Motorycle Club (based out of Bishop, CA.) offers a GREAT Website/resource tool for trail info in the Mammoth Lakes, Bishop, and Southern Inyo areas.

Sneakers Motorcycle Club Trail Maps, Roll Charts, Tracks

Most old timers know this already........but for anyone new to Dual Sporting and/or roll chart/GPS navigation, the Sneakers Motorycle Club (based out of Bishop, CA.) offers a GREAT Website/resource tool for trail info in the Mammoth Lakes, Bishop, and Southern Inyo areas.

Sneakers Motorcycle Club Trail Maps, Roll Charts, Tracks

Roger and Thanks Crawdaddy!

I hope to put a few charts to good use this summer.

BAGSTR

Roger and Thanks Crawdaddy!

I hope to put a few charts to good use this summer.

BAGSTR

No sweat man, happy to point you in the right direction/share access to a resource that's been put on the internet for all to enjoy........just doing my part to spread the (dual sport) love........

The only Sneakers track that I've been able to find time to ride (so far) is the one leading from Swansea (just outside Lone Pine) to Cerro Gordo in the Southern Inyos......rode that track in Oct of 05 with a friend (too hot to ride that particular track in summer......save it for the Fall)......fabulous ride with awesome scenery.......check out this link for pics and info on the famous "Salt Tram" - truly an engineering marvel.....I know a lot of other guys in our club have ridden up there in recent years.....

I plan on riding all the Sneakers tracks.......eventually......just not sure when I'll be able to get to them all (another reason to fight to keep our trails open)......recommend you download/save the tracks and/or roll charts NOW in case the site goes down in the future.......call it GPS/roll chart "insurance" :rolleyes:

Bishop area tracks are probably a good choice NOW (though perhaps a bit soggy with run-off).......Mammoth/June Lake area would be a good summer choice......like I said earlier, I'd save Cerro Gordo for early Fall......