Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Thursday March 13th Meeting - Open to All

Most of you have already seen that a few of us are meeting tonight at Boll Weevil in Kearny Mesa at 6:00pm, on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

We're discussing our trip to Sacramento to go riding in NorCal, and attend Lobby Day at the State Capitol on April 7th.

If anyone else wants to stop by to meet others, say hi, have a beer, eat, benchrace, complain/bitch/whine, whatever.....feel free. We'll be there from about 6:00 to 7:00pm.

I'll have SDAR stickers with me also.

Thanks,

Most of you have already seen that a few of us are meeting tonight at Boll Weevil in Kearny Mesa at 6:00pm, on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

We're discussing our trip to Sacramento to go riding in NorCal, and attend Lobby Day at the State Capitol on April 7th.

If anyone else wants to stop by to meet others, say hi, have a beer, eat, benchrace, complain/bitch/whine, whatever.....feel free. We'll be there from about 6:00 to 7:00pm.

I'll have SDAR stickers with me also.

Thanks,

DRAT!!!!

Gotta start reading the forum before I leave work. I just piddled around all evening looking at houses to buy...I could have been meeting all of you - and getting a cool sticker!

Drat.... ^_^