Chief Gunner

Road Run, Lakeside to Borrego & Back

I've got the Super Motard set up on the pig and will be riding out to Borrego on Sunday via the 67N from Lakeside up through Ramona to Julian then down Banner Grade and then out to Borrego.

The News last night said it's in full Springtime Blossom out there right now and I'd like to go see it and snap some shots of it.

I'm figuring on stopping for lunch in Borrego and then going up Montezuma and then off to wich ever way the internal compass points or what time it is by then.

Anyone want to go hit some twisties and enjoy a day out in East County?

Any road worthy bike would be fine for this ride. I like to keep a brisk pace but I also like to think that I ride responsibly so of course the pace will be law abiding and as safe as possible.

I am open to suggestions for the meet up time and place.

Gunz

I've got the Super Motard set up on the pig and will be riding out to Borrego on Sunday via the 67N from Lakeside up through Ramona to Julian then down Banner Grade and then out to Borrego.

The News last night said it's in full Springtime Blossom out there right now and I'd like to go see it and snap some shots of it.

I'm figuring on stopping for lunch in Borrego and then going up Montezuma and then off to wich ever way the internal compass points or what time it is by then.

Anyone want to go hit some twisties and enjoy a day out in East County?

Any road worthy bike would be fine for this ride. I like to keep a brisk pace but I also like to think that I ride responsibly so of course the pace will be law abiding and as safe as possible.

I am open to suggestions for the meet up time and place.

Gunz

This is a maybe for me... wife is out of town, and may want to spend time with me when she gets back :scratch_one-s_head: ... I know... I don't get it either...

I would take the Strom, so pace shouldn't be a problem... whatever it lacks in the tightest corners, it makes up for on the straights

Sounds Good Bikeslut! I'm gonna try to get my son-in law Justin to take his CBR F4I out for this ride. He's never done the route and I know he loves the twisty stuff too. It won't bother me at all to see nothing but distant tailights or specs on the horizon on the straightaways......I'll hopefully catch up with ya's in the twisties :scratch_one-s_head:

Maybe ( if I don't get a call-in for work) - I will meet you in Julian and do the desert part. With all the rain this year the desert should have a good bloom. Usually it is best just north of Borrego Springs.

Gimmie a call guys, Cell # is in the members contact thread.

What time and where would you guys like to meet up?

Anyone else up for some pavement desert and twisty riding? :)

I'm "out"... :)

Some minor Strom issues, and some spousal pressure...

maybe next time

Well I'm heading for Julian, I'll be in town around 9 or 9:30 or so if anyone else wants to meet up and ride my cell # is in the members only contact thread :lol: