You know what I have observed, many people want to complain about the land agencies, their comments about us, their reaction to us, etc, etc.

But I see more people reading Kawee's Corner posts, Photo Posts, Ride Write-Ups, etc, and hardly anyone reads the important posts in this forum.

If you feel so strongly as to make comments about the land agencies and their rules, how about doing something about it and showing up at Lobby Day in Sacramento.

If some people want to go from SDAR, we can talk to D37AMA, D38AMA, SDORC and CORVA about having them absorb some of the costs.

If you support these groups with donations, your dollars help send people to events like Lobby Day to represent us !!

There is Power in Numbers. Imagine what publicity we would get if 5,000 off-roaders showed up in Sacramento !!

One of the Legislators we visited last year in Sacramento, said that if we want to get noticed as a GROUP (OHV'ers), then show up at Lobby Day with 500 or 5,000 people, circling the capitol.......WE WOULD GET NOTICED AND MAKE THE NEWS THEN !!

I don't know of any OHV Rallies that have had large attendance.......maybe it's time !!