Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

How to ride your trailbike

Check these guys out :o

If there were any people I'd like to be able to ride like, it'd be them.

ive seen that one before, i think those krauts are teaching a class on how to do all those obstacles. And yes I can get away with calling someone a kraut.

Whats your plan for riding this weekend since you aren't a the desert dash?

good morning you fellow "non- dashers"

Yeah - that was cool... That off camber diagonal log crossing near the end was awesome... I fell off my office chair, trying to avoid the tree off to the right

Mimi- I don't know if I am "for sure" Monday... If you call me Sunday night, i'll know for sure.

I don't want to ride anywhere too muddy, and not sure i have time to go all the way to the desert...

Ozzy- i'll call you when I know...

good morning you fellow "non- dashers"

Yeah - that was cool... That off camber diagonal log crossing near the end was awesome... I fell off my office chair, trying to avoid the tree off to the right

Mimi- I don't know if I am "for sure" Monday... If you call me Sunday night, i'll know for sure.

I don't want to ride anywhere too muddy, and not sure i have time to go all the way to the desert...

Ozzy- i'll call you when I know...

I was thinking of going to McCain tomorrow. Bad weather, but good riding and probably deserted trails. But I could wait for Monday and have everything but the bad weather maybe.

No diagonal trees :o:o:o

And for my fellow Husqvarna admirers out there, here are a couple more vids :)

Also under the heading of how to ride your trail bike (without so much trials technique....more like; ride-it-like-you-stole-it technique) :o:o:o:o

And finally here's a clip showing a little bit more of how NOT to ride your trail bike. :o