Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Big Bear Trail Riders Bar 10 Ride - APRIL 25-27

Soooooooo, either Doug or I can get you to/from Vegas and we can each take an extra bike in our trucks so neither truck gets burdened with 4 bikes (on the way to Vegas/Mesquite).....the return leg between Mesquite and Vegas might be a different story because I'm not sure when we're headed back through Vegas......does your bud in Vegas have a truck he can use to shuttle you and your bikes between Vegas and Mesquite?

That sounds like the best idea so far. We can meet up in Vegas somewhere to load the 6th bike for the trip up to Mesquite (about an hour).

Strega,

Did you make reservations and are you planning on staying at Falcon Ridge in Mesquite Friday night?

I also guess it depends on what everyone wants to do on the Monday after... I know I have a raincheck with 5MOH that needs to be cashed in.... :)

I have a reservation at the Falcon on Fri night. I'm picking up my buddy Rey in Vegas on Thurs. We'll leave Friday at some point. Thurs night I'm meeting up with some buddies for drinks, would love to have you and Chris join us.

I have Monday off, so I was gonna stay in Vegas on Sunday evening and make a leisurely drive home. I could prolly swing tuesday off, and stay out there with you guys for a day of riding on Monday. Rey has to get back to Vegas on Sunday night to work on Monday. If we wanted to ride Monday, maybe Ray could just drive my truck back to Vegas and I could hook up with you guys for the day, then drop me off at my truck in Vegas on Tuesday or something? I dunno, just throwing out ideas. My trailer will fit 3 bikes, and I'm bringing 2, my WR450 and the KLX300 for Rey.

*EDIT*

Chris, I'm getting my 07 WR450F dual sported, hopefully within the month :)

I dunno, just throwing out ideas. My trailer will fit 3 bikes, and I'm bringing 3, my WR450 and the KLX300 for Rey.

Let me get this straight :) ......you posted something on car pooling......Doug and I both posted that we could take you with us since he's already got Mickey on board in his truck and I have Anthony on board in my truck......and then you post up again that you're bringing "3" bikes in your trailer :):):D .

I'll glady leave my truck in Carlsbad and put my bike and Anthony's bike on your trailer if you want to put two of your bikes up in the bed of YOUR truck :) (Of course that only works if you don't mind heading to Vegas via the 5Fwy through Carlsbad/Irvine before cutting back over to the 15Fwy somewhere above Irvine). :D Oh, and dropping us off at the Westin once we reach "Lost Wages" (Las Vegas) :D:oB)

Better tell Rey to get his story together for Monday........he may be calling in :) (too weak to go to work but just :D enough to do some "sick" riding at 5MOH or (?) :D:):D

No ya nerd, I have 2 bikes, and ROOM for a 3rd if needed.

"My trailer will fit 3 bikes, and I'm bringing 3"

WTF?!?!........don't bag on me homeboy! :blink:<_<:unsure::huh:

Okay...

We're a week out - Have you girls :blink: decided what you're doing on Monday after Bar-10? Anyone up for 5-7 Miles of Hell? ;) Come on - man up and ask mommy :unsure: if you're allowed to play... ;)

I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday that can easily be moved, but I gotta call soon if we want to go...

Any progress on carpooling plans? I'm taking Friday through Tuesday off work, so I could leave Thursday evening - but Mickey's on a green sticker bike (that still has a leak in the front brake line we have to fix) so Friday's gotta be green sticker for us - otherwise we'll just roll up there at a leisurely pace on Friday.

Okay...

We're a week out - Have you girls :blink: decided what you're doing on Monday after Bar-10? Anyone up for 5-7 Miles of Hell? ;) Come on - man up and ask mommy :unsure: if you're allowed to play... ;)

Check your e-mail....bitch :D

Check your e-mail....bitch :unsure:

Are you threatening me, bunghole!?!?!?!? :blink:

corn1.gif

I'm taking Friday through Tuesday off work, so I could leave Thursday evening - but Mickey's on a green sticker bike (that still has a leak in the front brake line we have to fix) so Friday's gotta be green sticker for us - otherwise we'll just roll up there at a leisurely pace on Friday.

I'm all set to go.....pulling out at noon on Thursday from Carlsbad and heading for Lost Wages (via Irvine to pick up Anthony). Red Rocks on Friday. Mesquite Friday night. Weather looks to be clear and HOT......though we rise in elevation ~10 miles from Mesquite and stay up until we drop down to Bar 10......and we''ll also head up in elevation when we leave Bar 10 on the optional route Sunday......more gen'l info on Bar10 available HERE

I'll post up our actual tracks in the "GPS Stuff" forum when we return.....