Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

superstition saturday 2-9-08

going with a friend from work who hasn't ridden offroad before but is an adrenalin junky. So should be casual riding in the dunes and trails. There will be lots of deep sand but will be an easy paced day.

we are going to go off over towards trestle #2 and do a big hill climb and ride the wash too. If anyone wants to come see how the pace is and ditch us if its too slow thats totally cool too.

Will wait for anyone that is interested at wheeler and huff at 9:30.

I think papaalex will be there so if anyone is worried about getting stuck with the newbie, you would have someone to bail with. I don't thats going to happen though My buddy is 22years 140lbs and very qucik learner, my guess is he will be teaching us how to do it.

the more the merrier!

Brad your killing me !! We are so busy at work I can't make any Sat. rides only Sun. The family and I are going to be at The Superstitions on Pres weekend I'll let you Know where we'll be at. You Know we never did finish that last ride.

Brad your killing me !! We are so busy at work I can't make any Sat. rides only Sun. The family and I are going to be at The Superstitions on Pres weekend I'll let you Know where we'll be at. You Know we never did finish that last ride.

Hey tom it sounds like its work thats killing you, not me :rolleyes: Just quit, work is over rated. Sunday is fix the leak in the roof or sleep in the other room day for me. :ph34r:

Anyhow, I'll catch you one of these days.

As for this saturday, Will and his green bike booger are going tag along too.