Dan Diego

21 Days Under the Sky (biker documentary)

Just watched 21 Days Under The Sky. If you enjoy motorcycle flicks, and I'm guessing you do, you'll like this very cool documentary. 

https://vimeo.com/157336355

Available on Netflix, This 1:10 minute flick goes back and forth between a recent cross-country ride on the Lincoln Highway (https://www.lincolnhighwayassoc.org/map/) by 4 friends on their way to a New Jersey chopper rally and old video of the El Forastero Motorcycle Club doing the same thing in the 60's. 

Worth watching...unless you really don't like watching hipsters doing their thing...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It is a very cool film, even though they are hipsters,  they share the same soul for riding that all of us do on this forum.  I do not know if I could ride a chopper across the whole USA.  That is what I call an iron but ride.

Yeah, they could not have been comfortable at all.  But I think they were most uncomfortable stopping by WalMart to buy that rain gear!

And and stopping every 40 miles to fill up their gas tanks? Ouch.

6 minutes ago, 556baller said:

I tried to watch it, I made it through the first 15 minutes.

Aw, c'mon, Jerry! Was it the hipster thing or the gratuitous drug use or the chopper thing?

It was probably the Hipster thing, I'm pretty much a hater. I'm sure I will attempt to watch it again. I did just start watching "Race to Dakar" on youtube. Those guys are bunch of wankers!

Yeah, hipsters have a bad rap for a reason. They seemed kinda cool, though...in a douchebag kind of way.