alyeska

Bradshaw trail to parker 4-28 to 4-30

Riding the bradshaw trail starting Thursday 4-28 coming out at blythe and then heading to quartzite for evening refreshments at the yacht club then onto my place 25 minutes north of town.. Plan on riding Friday and Saturday towards havasu on some of the better trails then returning back to Borrego springs on 4-30. Meeting at xmas circle in Borrego at 8am and leaving at 830 riders are welcome to stay at my property both days and have secure garage storage for bikes in the evening.

I'm a fan of the Bradshaw. Dodging tortoises and VW-sized bombs and all that...

post-14554-0-77955100-1461600095_thumb.j

I will check website after 10pm tonight for any new posts, otherwise we are going to go ahead and leave from my place in Borrego a little earlier (6am). Please post up if your going so we don't leave without you. Thanks

Dang it! Just saw this I would have gone for sure. I really need to check this page more often.

Sorry we missed you, great ride, only 2 of us made the run, Saturday I met up with twlady in parker for breakfast and a short ride which was nice after pounding on the desert in California and Arizona for the last couple days, I will do this run again soon and hopefully you can make it.