TdubLady

Noob Ride Otay(or somewhere) 1-31?

Or you can enter Otay Truck Trail from the Marron Valley Road / Otay Lakes Road, ride the road until you get to some side trails and explore.

Theres alot of fun trails north of pio pico. You can ride all day. There is also an entrance off otay lakes road about 1/2 mile north of pio pico.

im in for the next noob ride, i had a blast at the last one, keep me in the loop guys

Tdub lets just do Pine Valley OHV area? We can ride down past the helipad do the loop then down bucman springs road up and across to Sunrise Highway on Thing Valley (if the sunrise gate isn't closed was last time I went by) then over to Pine Vally via skyline (these gates were closed about a month ago as well) then back home. That's a good day ride and is pretty good to go on big bikes. Even on my STrom.

Just a suggestion-

Pine Valley cul de sac as the RV point- take the road to Bear Valley, down to Buckman, over to Morena Stokes, then circumvavigate the CC riding area on the road.

Gives a bit of a journey, not terribly challenging for n00bs, plenty of bailouts and is big bike friendly.

Yes, a little on the easy side.

Just a suggestion-

Pine Valley cul de sac as the RV point- take the road to Bear Valley, down to Buckman, over to Morena Stokes, then circumvavigate the CC riding area on the road.

Gives a bit of a journey, not terribly challenging for n00bs, plenty of bailouts and is big bike friendly.

Yes, a little on the easy side.

LETS DO IT!!!

It's supposed to rain, but if it's not pouring, I'm in.

Thinking Major's for breakfast 8ish, cul-de-sac at 9.

Shall I make a new post?

It's supposed to rain, but if it's not pouring, I'm in.

Thinking Major's for breakfast 8ish, cul-de-sac at 9.

Shall I make a new post?

You might consider amending this one with new information.

FYI- If it's raining, I wouldn't (personal opinion) run a n00b ride. Yes, adventure and all that stuff, but I prefer to return n00bs in one piece with a smile on their faces. Mud means slippin and sliding and n00bs scattered all over.