In case you have not seen the map. A friend of mine is racing 301x, will be riding 250-500 or 500-750. I plan on lurking/loitering the XR around those areas. post-15713-0-72680700-1445325927_thumb.j

I may see you in Ensenada for a celebratory drink on 11/21, Rex.

I've reserved a space at Petes Camp November 9th and 10th. Anyone know if or think it'll be crazy there that close to the start of the 1000? Just curious. Thoughts?

I've reserved a space at Petes Camp November 9th and 10th. Anyone know if or think it'll be crazy there that close to the start of the 1000? Just curious. Thoughts?

Well, you will be a few days early....so no shouldn't be too crazy :torch:

Cool. Thanks for the reply. I'll be down there on the Triumph with the lady camping for a couple days then to Ensenada for a night. If anyone else is gonna be down at that time say hello.

:smile_anim::smile_anim:

My brother and I are heading out of Tecate on Saturday and spending five days riding the course. We're too old to do it in one day. ;-) We are both on 500 EXC's, so if you see us, wave us down. If you don't look like banditos we'll stop and say hello.

Maybe we will bump into eachother. I will have a chase truck with refreshments in tow.