Sign in to follow this  
BRod

New to Dual Sport

Hi, my name is Bo Rodriguez. I live in Oceanside. I bought a DR650 in September. I've been on a few rides up to Nate Harrison Grade, and I rode out to Ocotillo Wells. I really enjoy checking out scenery and the back roads. My background is dirt ridding. Although I have had a few street bikes. Right now I am slowly building up my gear after selling everything off a few years ago. I hope to join in on some of the group rides coming up soon.

Welcome BROD :ok: Hope to see you in the near future on one of our informal rides, a great way to meet riders in the club. Have a great day :D:D THE DOC.

Welcome to the group. plenty of "kick-back-and-enjoy-the-scenery" type rides here. See you on the trail.

Welcome BRod, we have lots of North County folks here and they are a lot of fun. Just don’t ride with Dirt Dame or you will get muddy! :lol: I’m new to the club myself and just learning this dual-sport thing (I’m new to dirt). I’ve found everyone to be quite supportive. I hope to ride with you soon.

Welcome, jump right in, you'll have a good time and meet a bunch of good riders, and you won't get left on a trail somewhere with this group :lol: