sdklr650

looking for someone to ride with

i am new to sd i live in rancho bernardo and have a 2005 klr 650 solo street gets pretty boring looking for someone to show me around and ride with . u can e-mail at j1914m@aol.com Thanks ,Jay

Hey jay.. wellcome to S.D. and S.D.A.R. .a couple of us went out yesterday on the saturday ride, but i wouldnt recomend it for a klr or anything but the dirtbike type duelsports.. its allmost to hot to have a good ride this time of year, so the posted rides will probably be a litte slow for the next couple of months..but i'm sure some of us diehards will still post a ride every now and then. . I was in your shoes when i joined this site and now have more rides than i can attend, and a ride buddy 10 miles from my house..

check out the next BBQ post and come on out..would be a good ride over on a klr'

since your new to S.D. heres a link to my yahoo photo album.

it shows most of the places we go and some S.D.A.R pic's

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aklrrider/my_photos

Just another member / Kaw'ee / klr 650

Jay.. I'm also new with SDAR and I have gone on two fun adventure outings... It's getting a little too hot for me to ride East County and High Desert areas, but plan to go to the bbq, and perhaps some rides closer to the coast.. Once it gets cooler in the next few months, then kawi and carguy have excellent rides close to campo, jamul, etc... All of the guys here love the sport and are very helpful! It has been great knowing all! Welcome!!

sdklr,

Check out the thread on next month's BBQ here , it's at my house and all are welcome (including wife & kids)

We'll be taking a ride in the A.M. then partying like wild animals