I plan on being at Kendall's in Borrego Springs at 8:30 Thursday morning for a quick breakfast then unload bike and take off from there on about a 100 mile loop. I plan on doing Culp, Jasper, Grapevine to 78 then S2 then to Pinyon and Split Mountain then back to truck. Back about 2 for a sandwich and beer then head home. All are welcome to join.

CiD

Please advise if you plan on showing up, if no one else is going I might ride somewhere else.

I was hoping someone would post up a ride this week, count me in. Planning on running a radio?

Post up if your in. We have Cliff driving all the way from Lake Havasu to ride. I'll be eating at Kendall's at 8:30 then off for a fun and fast paced ride. Radio's if you have em, plates required in the park.

CiD

Sorry I missed it by a couple of days. Just got back from down south (Cabo) Need to give that damn suicide hill another try. If I don't make it next time think I'll bring my pick and shovel and cut me a new line . Anybody up for a camp trip before it get to hot out there?