christi20

Looking for a temporary machinist trainee

This is short notice here, but we (Applied Racing) just needs someone with half a brain that can run a cnc machine over the weekend (Friday or Saturday or both). Some machine shop experience is nice but not necessary. We will train on this one job. It will only take two days at the most. It will be out in Aguanga (near Anza). $10 an hour CASH. If this person seems to get the hang of things, we will discuss permanent employment! This could be a good opportunity for someone.

Call me at 951-694-3267

Christi Duffy

Oh, cool, would definitely like to learn this trade and lend a hand! PM sent. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find a solid helper through SDAR!

Edit: I'm committed this weekend to something else, so this opportunity is still available everyone...

I was going to suggest bikeslut until I read the half a brain minimum requirement.

Little late to the party, but did this get handled? I would be up for some weekend work. Will call Christy this afternoon...

Well, this may come up again. We are really hoping that it turns into a permanent position.