A little Ice,Snow,Mud and Sand today did not deter us fom having an awesome ride. I had a blast and did not get too many pictures.

Did the Quick brisk ride up the 79 and we hit the dirt just after 9.

Snow and Ice on the North Facing slopes made for some slippery fun. Vacman hitting it on the 990.

post-15509-0-89012300-1420417467_thumb.j

Vacman KTM 990, jbenduroKTM 690 and the unstoppable dude on the KLR 650 ( dang-sorry I forgot your name) along with my 800.

post-15509-0-27481400-1420417081_thumb.j

post-15509-0-65798200-1420417613_thumb.j

Was a little sketchy running worn K60's in the snow and ice- they would slide with just the slightest braking and I had a more than a few close calls. At times I felt like i was on a huge Ice skate and just along for the ride.

The sand was a little better- but not much :). But sure was fun railing and roosting the bike in the sand sections down near Baileys Cabin.

And I know I will pay for all todays fun sometime tomorrow- it was quite a handfull to keep the bike moving at times.

post-15509-0-40473400-1420418120_thumb.j

Whoo Hooo- Great day for a ride

post-15509-0-31659800-1420418511_thumb.j

Sorry I missed your ride, that is a fun ride on a big boy, and to top it off the snow makes everything interesting.

I was up there Friday. Hemet to Anza was interesting. The connector from Anza to the 79 was ridiculous. Basically, got turned around at Lost Valley road due to ice. Plan on heading back up there this Sunday (1-11-15).

Thanks for leading the ride, Tim. Appreciate all of you guys helping "that guy" yesterday as my bike decided to spit me off a couple of times. Thanks very much to Bushwacker aka Paul the KLR king for helping me out of a jam. Shoulder is brutal today but time heals all wounds. :)

Thanks for leading the ride, Tim. Appreciate all of you guys helping "that guy" yesterday as my bike decided to spit me off a couple of times. Thanks very much to Bushwacker aka Paul the KLR king for helping me out of a jam. Shoulder is brutal today but time heals all wounds. :)

You mean - "That Guy" riding the largest and heaviest bike, who kept going where many would have said enough and quit early ..... all on an injured shoulder? Yeah- I thought so :coolio:

Heal up - we ain't done ridin yet