MotoMedix

Encinitas Rider looking for people to ride with

Hello everyone. I am in the Encinitas area and looking for people to ride with. Anyone going anywhere fun... day rides... camping... I usually go to Deer Springs or Corral Canyon. Tired of riding alone. Take care.

MotoMedix Posted on Jun 26 2006, 11:41 PM   Hello everyone. I am in the Encinitas area and looking for people to ride with. Anyone going anywhere fun... day rides... camping... I usually go to Deer Springs or Corral Canyon. Tired of riding alone.

Altough it is getting warm, 100 in Campo today. We still occationally ride. When we do we will post on the Powerboard. Most likley Corral or Mc Cain.Stay tuned

Welcome to SDAR!! I also go to Corral Canyon... used to go with my teen son, but now he has a job and is moving out to go to school.. There are a lot of rides and you get to meet people with the same passion.. Right now it's just too hot for East County rides...at least for me...but, stay in touch with this site... also you can attend the bbq...

MotoMedix,

Check out the thread on next month's BBQ here, it's at my house and all are welcome (including wife & kids) :D

We'll be taking a ride in the A.M. then partying like wild animals :D

MotoMedix,I would like to ride Deer Springs sometime. I live close enough that I can ride my bike to Deer Springs and 15 Fwy (good thing since I don't have a truck). I don't know where to go from there to pick up the trail. I have never rode around there before. let me know if you want to hook up and ride it sometime. Maybe it is something we could do on a weekday after work.Brandon

Brandon, I just joined SDAR yesterday and live in Vista. My little Chevy S-10 will haul two bikes if we flap our arms out the windows for extra power! I have a new XR650L and enjoy trail riding more than the pavement. I'll be ready for trips out east when this weather cools down! I have 3 other guys that I ride with. I'll keep you posted.dano

Hello everyone. I am in the Encinitas area and looking for people to ride with. Anyone going anywhere fun... day rides... camping... I usually go to Deer Springs or Corral Canyon. Tired of riding alone. Take care.

I know that guy!!!!! Remember sushi at Tomiko's a few months ago?pm sent

Hey dano,

Do you have a plate on your 650L? If you do we have been riding Big Bear area. Last weekend was perfect it was about 75 degrees. The weekend before it hammered down rain. Last weekend we left about 8A.M. and were riding by 10:00 stopped for dinner around 4 PM and finished the ride at 9 PM. I drove my buddies truck back to Vista and we called it a day. A very long day. Let me know if you ever want to head up there. I attached some pics from the BBTR ride that some other members posted online to show you what the riding is like up there.

Brandon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, Big Red is street legal. I only have a couple hundred miles on it which is sad. Did you truck up and then ride? That works for me. I need a new clutch in the S-10 so I'll get that done in the next few weeks. How many went on that trip? The pictures look great. I'm so ready for the cooler weather. dano

The pics are from the Big Bear run in June, there were probably more than a hundred people participating in the event. It was a lot of fun. I did not take any of the pictures from that event I was too busy trying to finish.

Here is a pic that I took from a trip at the end of July.

Who has the best dualsport bike?

Posted Image