Sign in to follow this  
wildwood

Friday Night Lights out Boulder Creek Rd.

Good time had by all (both). The ride mileage came out to 67 mi. for the loop through Cedar Ck. and back to Descanso, 2:20 hr./min. and 28.3 moving avg. The view down to the coast rolling over Engineer Rd. was worth the effort.

Thanks for coming out 350thumper, it's cool to ride with new folks. See you out there again sometime.

It was warm last night.bike was running great. Its was nice having bobs headlight beaming up n front of me, going around the corner before I did. I hardly recog nixed the terrain at night. It was hard pack with tight twisti g turns that yielded just enough sand in the apex of the curves to dump a rider thats not paying full attention.

The views off the in the west were amazing. The horizons night spectical was layered with orange , pink and blue hues that made it impossible to look at the road due to the captivating polarization of the deep dark blue nocturnal heavens. The moon was out 3/4full but still very bright.

Bobs a good rider.. There's times when he ain't so easy to catch when the roads get twisty and rutty.

He displayed alot of skill and was definitely capable of leading a safe nite ride. Found it enjoyable riding with an experianced night rider .. I liked the chase truck ..that was cool.