dirt dame

Lurkers and non active members

I just noticed that we have 502 members, but almost 300 of them have never even posted once! :D

Okay, maybe I have a little too much time on my hands, but I thought it was sort of interesting :D .

DIDO.............

If most people are like me, we may visit 2 or 3 different boards, but if you don't feel like your in the click there, your hesitant to post..

This is the only one I post on regularly because I've rode with most of the older members here, and its easy to see that this bunch of riders, once you make a ride with them, that they really are here to meet and ride with other riders that are more interested in moderate group Adventure type rides and meeting other people on all different kinds of bikes at all kind of different ages, that just enjoy getting out and riding, rather than mach 10' racers and who's the best rider kind of group. of course there are a few and hopefully they will meet other riders that are here for that as well.

But this is a "ADVENTURE RIDER" site .

There for there will always be rides that end up with a difficult section, hill or terrain.

But since we are a hodgepodge of riders, from all types of different riding levels and experience, we promote to never ride over your head,

THERE IS NO SHAME !!! in admitting the section ahead is above your experience and comfort level. and one of the other members will find another way around, or take your bike Through a area that your not 100% comfortable with. Nobody wants to have a bad day !!!

So all those of you that are visiting here,,,,come catch a ride with SDAR.

And just chuck-up a post anywhere...

You don't have to be super bike rider dude.

You don't have to be super Funny , Witty, or Smart.

You can even be dead wrong about anything, on any topic.

Or even ask a really dumb question...,because there usually easy to answer.

But help keep this board alive with new people (that's you) and comments...That's why were all here, RIGHT ???

Kaw'ee ......... just another member........ and just my opinion..

Yes, feel free to post (and join a ride), just not all 300 of you at once :):):D

quote name='Kaw'ee' date='Nov 28 2007, 08:51 PM' post='14421']

DIDO.............

If most people are like me, we may visit 2 or 3 different boards, but if you don't feel like your in the click there, your hesitant to post..

Other than the reference to DIDOpost-122-1196355345_thumb.jpg

I agree with everything Kaw'ee said...

For you that want to join a ride, but feel like you "don't know anybody"... neither did I on the first trip... then I met them; we all helped each other out when needed, and we have stories to share.

I have never met a more mellow group of guys... minimal bravado, sensible decisions and good skills; er; except for me...

SO- lurkers... two rides going on this weekend... a two day affair on the Bradshaw trail, and a Sunday spectating/ride out at the Lark Canyon trials event... I'll be on a yellow DRZ with a superman logo on the flyscreen.... say Hi

As Kaw'ee said we are here to ride and ride with friends. Let's explore new trails together.

Life is short, Want to ride?