Sign in to follow this  
Mad Dog Mike

Mike from Escondido

Hey all, this is Mike, a friend of Randy's and helped start this whole thing (SDAR). I've been riding 30+ years, bikes I ride are mostly monster enduros (BMW R100's and R1200GS). I will be helping layout routes for the Desert Dash....I have been at every Desert Dash since the start and usually have ridden sweep and helped out on the rides.

I've ridden a lot of multi-day Adventure rides with Randy, Kevin, and Ron, and met some of you on local rides. I like riding 2 up on and off-road also :) Hope to meet more of you soon....and ride !!

Some intense rides I've done on the Beemers are LA-B-V, Moab Slickrock Bike Trail and other Moab trails, Seqouia Scenic Challenge, Bishop area trails and many Big Dog rides in Colorado.

Hey all, this is Mike, a friend of Randy's and helped start this whole thing (SDAR). I've been riding 30+ years, bikes I ride are mostly monster enduros (BMW R100's and R1200GS). I will be helping layout routes for the Desert Dash....I have been at every Desert Dash since the start and usually have ridden sweep and helped out on the rides.

I've ridden a lot of multi-day Adventure rides with Randy, Kevin, and Ron, and met some of you on local rides. I like riding 2 up on and off-road also :) Hope to meet more of you soon....and ride !!

Some intense rides I've done on the Beemers are LA-B-V, Moab Slickrock Bike Trail and other Moab trails, Seqouia Scenic Challenge, Bishop area trails and many Big Dog rides in Colorado.

Wow..... Even Kevins speechless....

WOW! I usually start my replies in this section with "Welcome insert new member name here :) ", but in this case - what do you say to an Icon :) ?

Oh well... Welcome Mad Dog Mike :D

Thanks for getting the whole thing started. See you on the trail :)

I didnt know that Mad Mike could type-or that he had a computer. Mike, you need to buy a bigger bike!

Don't forget our two day ride next week to the Salton Sea. I will call you when I get back from Arizona.

I didnt know that Mad Mike could type-or that he had a computer. Mike, you need to buy a bigger bike!

Don't forget our two day ride next week to the Salton Sea. I will call you when I get back from Arizona.

For those of you that are wondering where Kevins replys are ,,, He takes the term " SHUT-UP N RIDE " Seriously.