Logroller

How to buy a used dirt bike: some things to think about.

"Looking to buy a used dirt bike? If so, read on because we’re going to give you some solid advice on how not to get burned in the process. Years of experience coupled with some expert advice from our industry sources provide a step-by-step guide to buying that pre-owned bike of your dreams."

http://www.thumpertalk.com/wiki/_/used-bikes-the-best-answer-for-riding-fever-r414

I just buy all my bikes from guys and gals on this site. (And my gear.) Haven't been steered wrong yet!

Correction. Other SDAR riders EXCEPT Logroller!

Correction. Other SDAR riders EXCEPT Logroller!

Why I...... :big_boss:

Okay, yes, both of us were being funny and while I do not have a dirty currently for sale, in all seriousness, I do have a gem of a great machine for sale, a 2003 GSXR750. She's a true power horse and one of thr best years they ever made. Don't take my word for it, do a web search. I'm only letting her go, because I no longer go to the track. The motor and frame are solid and straight. She was NEVER raced. Always well maintained with premium fluids and the valves are in spec. I now spend my time on the dirty.

Dan D, now buy her, I/it will not steer you wrong. She's a great ride. Wish I had more time to ride her or a dirty to sell you.

post-15129-0-66551700-1401810912_thumb.j

post-15129-0-38066000-1401810936.jpg

post-15129-0-22200300-1401810968_thumb.p