Doing a three day easy dirt trip down to Baja May 23-25 (Memorial Day weekend). You'll be home Sunday afternoon to enjoy the Monday holiday with your family.

Leaving from Denny's La Mesa at 8:30 am. First night is Mike's, second is Coyote Cal's. You need to make your own reservations at Coyote Cal's and don't forget to request dinner in the box at the bottom.

I have 8 going right now and we're all good riders. Room for maybe 4 more.

Noobs are welcome, but you have to be comfortable riding in dirt and not have this be your first time. Knobby tires recommended. The terrain isn't hard (very big bike friendly) but you have to be comfortable on dirt enough to ride faster than 10 mph. I heard the last Escondido BMW ride was a bit of a clusterfark as some guy got lost for 6 hours and couldn't ride faster than 10 mph and another busted his collar bone. Nobody wants to have to deal with that. I've been down there before with noob-ish riders and haven't had any problems. We just have longer breaks and everyone's happy.

We will probably do an A/B grouping so faster riders can go ahead. Dunes also an option for the better riders.

I think right now we have: two 690's, 650 xchallenge, two GSA's, one GS

Guest Crusty

Sounds fun, going to Calls this Saturday , not so easy route, on fast bikes.

Yup good vid! This reminds me that I need to do another Baja beach run!

Are those Ford Raptors being used as prerunning trucks for the 500 or were they just driving around? Hitting one of those or a prerunner buggy would be a bad situation for us bike guys.