bikeslut

Sunday March 30 Lark Canyon

If you're scared, there are usually routes avoiding the hard parts...my kids ride those sections...ha

If you're scared, there are usually routes avoiding the hard parts...my kids ride those sections...ha

Reading "hard parts," in your post scares me.

No issues riding those trails, but with a radiator hose having a split, fray and bubble all in a 1" spot, And a few other things, I better stay off the steed until I get her in tip top shape. Those were the "obstacles" I was referring to in my other post.

Hope you're having fun.

well I got to ride mini in AZ. my daughter moved to tombstone.. (fun place) I brought her , her XR100 and we rode the thing right off her yard out into the dez valley.....its really nice to able to do that. I even broke all my rules....sandals tee shirt no helmet...no rules.

well I got to ride mini in AZ. my daughter moved to tombstone.. (fun place) I brought her , her XR100 and we rode the thing right off her yard out into the dez valley.....its really nice to able to do that. I even broke all my rules....sandals tee shirt no helmet...no rules.

good example, dad

It's AZ and Tombstone for that much, there ain't no rules in the old west.

Robert, may I ask why Tombstone? There ain't much out there unless you're in to old west acting or art.

she took her mom for a cruise.........both in the same garb, 2 up.........rednecks for a day!! I may have even had a beer (PBR) before my ride.