tntmo

Superbowl weekend ride at Ocotillo Wells

Why stay home and watch a bunch of overpaid athletes playing a game? Come out to the desert and ride while the crowds are away! We've gone out a few times during the Superbowl and it's always a good time. Less people = more fun.

We'll be camped at the Cove (behind Blow Sand Hill), either in our RV or our mansion tent. Maybe make a run to Borrego Springs, probably to the Salton Sea and Truckhaven.

See you out there. Or not.

Why stay home and watch a bunch of overpaid athletes playing a game? Come out to the desert and ride while the crowds are away! We've gone out a few times during the Superbowl and it's always a good time. Less people = more fun.

We'll be camped at the Cove (behind Blow Sand Hill), either in our RV or our mansion tent. Maybe make a run to Borrego Springs, probably to the Salton Sea and Truckhaven.

See you out there. Or not.

I am going to a CommercialBowl Party in the afternoon, watching it with a lot of overpaid executives and marketing professionals, but I agree about riding that day

Maybe I can wake up early and drive out there for a morning ride... text me coordinates?

I am going to a CommercialBowl Party in the afternoon, watching it with a lot of overpaid executives and marketing professionals, but I agree about riding that day

Maybe I can wake up early and drive out there for a morning ride... text me coordinates?

I don't do coordinates, but here's a map of Ocotillo Wells. You can see The Cove area behind Blow Sand Hill. It's just a camping area with shades and toilets.

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=23478

when is superbowl weekend

Pardon my omission, it's next weekend. Saturday Feb 1 - Sunday Feb 2.

We're headed out, see you out there if you show up.

I may head out on Sunday...