Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Last Chance to Oppose 23 Million Acres of New Wilderness

From Stewards of the Seqouia.....please take a few minutes to contact at least one person on the committee or one of your legislators !!

Subject: NREPA committee contact info

Remember that the hearing for HR 1975 NREPA is on Thursday. If you can get a comment in before then great. If not I would still send it in as soon as you can because they may not vote on the bill for a while.

I have updated the Save The West website to make it easier to contact the committee. You can now get the phone numbers and fax numbers for all committee members and also website email forms for most of them from this site: www.savethewest.net/takeAction.htm

I found out that you cannot fax a single comment to the committee staff and ask them to distribute it. They will not do it. So we are forced to contact each one separately. At least now you won't have to look up the contact info.

Also don't forget to go to Denny Rehberg's site and fill out the survey on NREPA http://www.house.gov/rehberg/survey.shtml . Pass the word to your friends and family and if they are ok with it fill out the survey for them. You do not have to live in Montana to fill out the survey.

AGAIN ----- PASS THE WORD. THIS IS CRUNCH TIME. WE DON'T WANT TO REGRET NOT HAVING DONE EVERYTHING WE CAN IF THIS BILL PASSES.

"It does not require a majority to prevail,

but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

--Samuel Adams - Leader in our Fight for Independence