Need to be home around 2ish, to get ready for a gig up North

Taking a day off from work and would like to ride somewhere locally... Otay/Lark/Corral/Jacumba

anybody off that day, unemployed, underemployed or down with the flu?

Low intermediate ride; pace not that big of a deal... I'll be taking it easy for the most part

Need to be home around 2ish, to get ready for a gig up North

Taking a day off from work and would like to ride somewhere locally... Otay/Lark/Corral/Jacumba

anybody off that day, unemployed, underemployed or down with the flu?

Low intermediate ride; pace not that big of a deal... I'll be taking it easy for the most part

I'm def.interested. Let me know where you decide to ride. Where are you giggin?

12th is a private party in Vista

14th is our Anniversary Show @ Wong's Dragon Room in La Mesa

Well- what kind of ride do youwant to do? Corral or Lark or Otay or? Jacumba kind of needs a plate now from what I understand

8 am @ four corners in corral canyon-*disclaimer... I am not actually ditching work; my boss knows I'm not coming in, and what I will be doing instead of working...

feel free to meet us out there

We rode...pics and ride report tomorrow

Jason kicked butt. he OWNS Ranger; kind of

Did you get a flat?

We rode...pics and ride report tomorrow

Jason kicked butt. he OWNS Ranger; kind of

Did you get a flat?

Huh? Wha?...psh... define "flat"...my tires were both still round

Well- what kind of ride do youwant to do? Corral or Lark or Otay or? Jacumba kind of needs a plate now from what I understand

What kind of music do you play? What instrument or do you sing?

What kind of music do you play? What instrument or do you sing?

bowers is a singer... let me find the video

I mostly play trumpet in a few cover bands around town; also play bass and keyboards. you a musician?

The 14th show usually has a few musicians show up and sit in, but it's not really a jam session.

search "the tighten ups" on you tube, weed through all the ab and glute videos, and find the music

also- donnis trio, dirty birdz and the horn starz, stalker dan band, soul camp, the Dixie dudes and assorted other diversions

Very nice!I will look all that up!

Yes I am a musician playing upright bass. Played piano as a kid. I played in bands from 97-2009.....kind of got sick of the touring, and travelling, attitudes, blah, blah. I play mostly old blues, rockabilly, old country, old r and b. Easy stuff. I am a lazy guy who wants to have it easy.... I did a show last month and it felt great to get back out there. First time in 4 years playing live again. I hope to do more... just not as much as the old days.

Yes I am a musician playing upright bass. Played piano as a kid. I played in bands from 97-2009.....kind of got sick of the touring, and travelling, attitudes, blah, blah. I play mostly old blues, rockabilly, old country, old r and b. Easy stuff. I am a lazy guy who wants to have it easy.... I did a show last month and it felt great to get back out there. First time in 4 years playing live again. I hope to do more... just not as much as the old days.

I hear ya... when "musician" was my only job, not only was I poor, "normal" relationships suffered, and all I hung out with were other musicians; and the majority tended to have odd habits... socially, pharmaceutically, etc.

When it got to the point when I was sitting on my surfboard or playing ball at the gym, and I was DREADING going to play music, I knew something HAD to change.

So music (like riding) is a hobby, and if I'm not the best in a group or not even good enough for the rest of the group, it doesn't matter as much.

I still strive not to be "that guy" in music or riding, but if I am (like the other day in the desert) I don't lose sleep over it.

show up to the Wong's gig, and I'll show you the set list... pick a song to sit in with us on (but bring a bass if you have one... our bass player's axe is set up REALLY weird)

I hear ya... when "musician" was my only job, not only was I poor, "normal" relationships suffered, and all I hung out with were other musicians; and the majority tended to have odd habits... socially, pharmaceutically, etc.

When it got to the point when I was sitting on my surfboard or playing ball at the gym, and I was DREADING going to play music, I knew something HAD to change.

So music (like riding) is a hobby, and if I'm not the best in a group or not even good enough for the rest of the group, it doesn't matter as much.

I still strive not to be "that guy" in music or riding, but if I am (like the other day in the desert) I don't lose sleep over it.

show up to the Wong's gig, and I'll show you the set list... pick a song to sit in with us on (but bring a bass if you have one... our bass player's axe is set up REALLY weird)

I'd love to come down and check it out. I really need to get out more, but with a 3 year old it's extremely difficult at the moment. I'll try and get over there. I'd love to meet some more SDAR members other than Yeti. He's boring....lol. (I do love Yeti, btw).

I hear ya on being that guy. I don't much care either in music or riding. I know I am mediocre at best in both worlds. I don't have anything to prove and just kind of do what I like I guess. My hauling ass days and crashing in both worlds are over.