Guest Hammerin Hammon

Missing link

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I wonder why Hammer thinks it's sad :lol: Not enough responses I suppose. After all. it was important enough for him to post about it and there for a minute after reading the heading.... I thought it might be about his lineage :lol: Sounds like somebody needs a hug. How about it members, group hug for our sad lil pal Hammer :lol: I say If you don't like being sad, you could tell us how many and what kind of responses you require or simply stop posting or reading responses to your own posts....and quit breaking stuff, too.... and don't forget to say "Hi" to Tommy Starbuck for me. :D:D:D And laugh more :D There's nothing worse than you being sad! Have fun :D Stop and smell the roses, but don't get too close or you'll get stung on the nose by a bee :lol: Hope going to the bar cheers you up! And don't get a hangover....it'll make you feel sadder. You love lots of responses to your posts and you know it. :D

:D:D:D:lol::lol::D Aint life grand?

How could I be sad, I just got home from the bar! :)

post-465-1192084005_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192084049_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192084083_thumb.jpg

post-465-1192084116_thumb.jpg

I have the tool... wait ... I mean... I have the riveting tool for 520-530 chains. I can drop it off for you to use at your convenience.

Might take you up on that offer. This has been keeping me up at night thinking about it. Did find my bike listed on Rockymountainatv.com but I cannot tell which chain has a rivet masterlink. I did find Miles of info found here -

http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showforum=109...t_post&st=0

My bike has the stock gearing of 16/40. Looks like either a 15/45 or 15/48 combo would be better for the big black pig. Steel rear sprocket sounds good and a stock KTM front sprocket. A few more hours on the computer and maybe I will actually order a set. Or I might just pay full retail and go to All-American in Ramona tomorrow.

Its sad when a story about a 5 dollar chain link gets over 260 views and 21 replies. :lol:

I gotta get back to the Cayote Bar. The New Breed is playing tonight. See you all on the trails. Craig. :lol:

With a topic title "MISSING LINK" You will get a few views :lol::lol::D