We're still in. The rain will keep the dust down!

Zina

619-851-9379

cool, I'll see you out there. Should be interesting.

dirtdame, papaalex, stingray, still coming?

Just talked to alex, he's still in. I'll see all of you at 10. The meeting spot is easy to find.

My buddy bryan is on his way, we will be leaving el cajon in 30 minutes...

:)

lucky... do some sweet jumps.

I'm working, and it's my worst day EVER

have fun guys and ladies

Hey Guys,

Sorry i didnt get back to you... plans with others kind of fell apart. Another friend was going to look at a KTM this morning so we were waiting hoping he would be able to join us on his new bike - took too long to develop and he didnt end up with a bike.

Sorry i missed out, hope you guys had fun! I am going to try and make it out tommorow if anyoune has anything left after todays ride and wants another go at it.

I showed up at 10:36am. missed you all...

I went down the hill and it was so warm and nice.

Hey Joe, sorry about leaving so fast. We all were there at 10 and then moved our cars to another parking spot, but I came back to grab any straglers at about 10:15 - 10:25, waited for 5 minutes and then left. 15 minutes is about all I'm good for as far as waiting for tardy people. Sorry you missed us, best thing to do is give one of us a call next time and we will wait up.

Hey Joe, sorry about leaving so fast. We all were there at 10 and then moved our cars to another parking spot, but I came back to grab any straglers at about 10:15 - 10:25, waited for 5 minutes and then left. 15 minutes is about all I'm good for as far as waiting for tardy people. Sorry you missed us, best thing to do is give one of us a call next time and we will wait up.

No prob. I enjoyed the valley and the warm air. I rode up slow because it was very wet. I left early thought i had pletty of time..

O well, my bike goes in the shop next week and i will not get back for week so hopefully in 2 weeks i can hook up with you!

Thanks for posting the ride, Brad. We haven't been out in a while and it was fun getting back on the dirt.

The weird thing about the flat is I remember nailing a rock mid-ride and thinking, "That's a pinch flat" but nothing came of it. It wasn't until after that final drop on the way back did I start hearing a new squeak, which turned out to be the flat. I would've used your fix-a-flat if we were farther out, but we were close enough to home base. I think I better start packing the stuff, though. I can barely change the DRZ tires with a manual tire machine...there is no way in hell I'd be able to do a trailside repair. I'd rather ride my rim square!

It was nice to meet everyone, especially after I had seen a few of your names in the forum for so long.

Zina