Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crusty

@JCRHonda team with the win at the @GlenHelen 24 Hour!

Great stuff.....why? P 1-4 4 different brands going the 24hr distance, good for the sport!

For sure the JCR Honda powerhouse team marches on in our SW region just to keep Crusty happy!! (super well managed team throughout)

PS note who the rider of record is for the KTM entry.....Ty Davis, yea that Ty Davis on a Kato with another powerhouse crew of MX/offroaders.

I found out why while leading by @ 20 minutes the KTM 450XC-F (or SX-F)(Davis,Garrison,Sutherlin,Brown) got screwed up, had a chance to check out the machine in partial disassembly today.

Just dont know if politically/team correct to say. Suffice it to say..if not for one silly custom non KTM part.......couldda went to orange, but thats racing couldda shouldda wouldda. To finish first, first you must finish.

Guest Crusty

I found out why while leading by @ 20 minutes the KTM 450XC-F (or SX-F)(Davis,Garrison,Sutherlin,Brown) got screwed up, had a chance to check out the machine in partial disassembly today.

Just dont know if politically/team correct to say. Suffice it to say..if not for one silly custom non KTM part.......couldda went to orange, but thats racing couldda shouldda wouldda. To finish first, first you must finish.

One of the reasons I stay away from KTM, they have little control over QC.

since they only make partial frames and partial motors.

Everything else is bought off the shelf.

In 2010 our fuel line broke 180 miles into the Score San Felipe 250,

on a brand new bike that KTM Boasts is "RACE READY"

At least I got a cool signature pic out of it.heh.gifheh.gif

Craig.