Sign in to follow this  
ShocknAwe

Caught on video: Father with family in SUV chased, beaten by speed-dem

There is another thread on this in the open discussion.

I also completely disagree with your standpoint. From the video, it appears the punks instigated the incident, started to destroy his car after he stopped, and proceeded to beat the man in front of wife and 2 year old daughter after he fled. At least they didn't harm his family, but the men responsible were lucky he wasn't armed or this might have turned out much differently.

Bad decisions on both sides, but the bikers started it and then overreacted. They make us all look bad. Too many cagers already hate riders based on their own personal stereotype and now this just fuels the fire. Many will chalk this up as a trait of "bikers" and not the individuals or group responsible for the incident. This is already apparent in media's portrayal of the incident and in the response from the general public. When a ticked off ***clown in a lifted superduty is a foot behind my fender with his brights on going 15 over the limit because he thinks "bikers" are punks, I'll be sure to thank these wonderful citizens for their contributions to society.

Subtract the vehicles and what do you have? Predation. The people on bikes here are just criminals.

Total hooligans and they got what they deserved. I hope more get arrested!! You don't f!!! with a fathers 2 year old daughter...unless you want to pay a price!