sdmxr

Friday 9/13 - Pine Valley Ride 9:30a

I haven't been riding in a couple of months and need to get on the bike! I'm planning to ride over to Four Corners from Pine Valley to ride the various trails - no specific trail plan. Would enjoy company from some other rider(s) - I prefer not to ride solo and may not Friday if there isn't any interest.

Location Start: Pine Valley Staging Area

Start Time: 9:30a kickstands up

Duration: 2-3 hours

Level: Low-High Intermediate (as defined by SDAR)

Pace: easy, i.e. breaks as needed

Bike: KTM 530 exc-r

Weather: iphone indicates up to 79 by noon on Friday in PV

Thanks,

sdmxr

I was thinking of riding Pine Valley or McCain tomorrow morning. I'll watch this thread.

Put the kick stands up 2 to 2.5hrs earlier and I can be in. I have a feeling its going to be a little warmer.

Put the kick stands up 2 to 2.5hrs earlier and I can be in. I have a feeling its going to be a little warmer.

I agree, earlier is usually always better. Unfortunately, I have take-kid-to-school duty in the morning. Hope to see you if you can make it.

sdmxr

I agree, earlier is usually always better. Unfortunately, I have take-kid-to-school duty in the morning. Hope to see you if you can make it.

sdmxr

Me too

sdmxr

You Guys are out there now. I of course am a no go. The little one's teeth coming in is wreaking havoc on sleep these past few days. Little sleep and heat = too much body drain for me. Next time. Thanks for posting.

I bailed early due to a bike stalling issue. Back at the trucks now, thanks for the ride.

Logroller

You Guys are out there now. I of course am a no go. The little one's teeth coming in is wreaking havoc on sleep these past few days. Little sleep and heat = too much body drain for me. Next time. Thanks for posting.

It is probably child abuse now, but when I grew up my parents put whisky on my teething , night night. :D

Logroller

It is probably child abuse now, but when I grew up my parents put whisky on my teething , night night. :D/>

Is it legal to use a rubber mallet on the top of the head? Not on the kid, but self inflicting a blow to my own head.

How were the temps? I'll take my answer in the Ride Write-Up report thread. If there will be one.

Dom bailed early due to bike stalling issues

We rode some fun trails, and welcomed mbab to East County in style...LAST trail of the day...ppfffttt...flat on the DRZ

Shocking, right?

I bailed early due to a bike stalling issue. Back at the trucks now, thanks for the ride.

Interesting. The word is get that computer flashed, unless there is a mechanical issue. I know someone with the same bike.

My bike wouldn't take the flash so I've got a power commander 5 on there. Thought that would fix all my issues.

My bike wouldn't take the flash so I've got a power commander 5 on there. Thought that would fix all my issues.

If you haven't already, hit up Cafe Husky.

http://www.cafehusky.com/search/982382/?q=2011+te449+issues&o=date

The one thing that did change on my friends bike that either helped or coincidentally things changed, was an aftermarket pipe. He said things seem better. But that really means nothing for what may be on or removed from your bike compared to his, as well as other things.

Thanks for the ride had a great time. 606 will be going on tonight.

AFTER you make dinner for the family AND do the dishes

Sorry if we got you in hot water...