Will be getting to four corners at 8am to go practice Ranger/black diamond stuff if anyone wants to join.

Probably riding for about 2hrs/lunch/2hrs

Will be getting to four corners at 8am to go practice Ranger/black diamond stuff if anyone wants to join.

Probably riding for about 2hrs/lunch/2hrs

I'm a definite maybe.

Even earlier to beat the heat would be fine with me. Or Pine Valley would be fine.

Sure, can be ready to go at four corners at 7:30, any earlier is a little brutal with the 2:30 drive from here.

If you guys want to meet at PV and meet up with me at four corners that's cool too.

I will come to 4 corners at 7 and be ready to go shortly after. I can do a quicky up and down ranger and the new jeep trail then will need to bail and go to work. will see you there.

I will come to 4 corners at 7 and be ready to go shortly after. I can do a quicky up and down ranger and the new jeep trail then will need to bail and go to work. will see you there.

Want to come get me first?

Want to come get me first?

rory, no problem on picking you up but I'm not going to stick around long. we could go earlier and meet up with others at 730 to get a little more riding in.

rory, no problem on picking you up but I'm not going to stick around long. we could go earlier and meet up with others at 730 to get a little more riding in.

I'm fine with whatever. just tell me what time and I'll be ready and waiting

I'm fine with whatever. just tell me what time and I'll be ready and waiting

How is 5:15ish ?

For Team Sleepy sounds real early

But I get up before 4 every day so I'm fine.

See you then