Spaugh

Sunday Sunday Sunday 6/16

Looking for a riding partner for tomorrow. Preferably corral canyon or pine valley to corral. Black diamonds. Any takers?

Father's Day, Father's Day, Father's Day

can't... boo

Black diamonds should be nice and clear tomorrow

What kind of ridding is this? I'm a noob working on expanding my ridding skills, ok on dirt and gravel roads, but not a lot of single track experience

What kind of ridding is this? I'm a noob working on expanding my ridding skills, ok on dirt and gravel roads, but not a lot of single track experience

he referred to "black diamond"

The ride leader can ultimately change the ride, but he is posting an "expert" ride at this time.

the trails at corral canyon are graded: green- easy (although harder than dirt roads), blue (more difficult) and black diamond (or double)... Some black diamonds at Corral are totally rideable, they just take a little more care

I'll be putting on a noob ride soon, where people can meet up, and gradually try harder trails under the watchful eye of some more experienced folks

The ride leader can ultimately change the ride, but he is posting an "expert" ride at this time.

the trails at corral canyon are graded: green- easy (although harder than dirt roads), blue (more difficult) and black diamond (or double)... Some black diamonds at Corral are totally rideable, they just take a little more care

I'll be putting on a noob ride soon, where people can meet up, and gradually try harder trails under the watchful eye of some more experienced folks

Thanks, I was wondering if the black diamond was a difficulty reference. ill be looking out for your noob rides, and hope to make it

Thanks, I was wondering if the black diamond was a difficulty reference. ill be looking out for your noob rides, and hope to make it

there are less people riding during summer but there are some dual sport easier type rides out pretty often. just keep posting up or watching for them and you will find one.

PM sent

Rory, check your mail. I'll come pick you up once the sun comes out if you want.

Would call you rory but i lost your number...

thanks for calling this morning rory. That is exactly what I was looking for, now just need to find time to ride more often.

Worked out perfect! Thanks for the ride to the ride. Find those screws?

Worked out perfect! Thanks for the ride to the ride. Find those screws?

sorry, didn't find your screws... i think they sell those at san carlos hardware though.