Anyone want to ride premo single track in the big trees? I know all you all do , but are you a gona.

post-13333-001214700 1371065788_thumb.jp

Leave Escondido Friday truck up to the camp ground , ride Saturday and Sunday , come home Sunday night

post-13333-043240800 1371065951_thumb.jp

Yea that is there too

Don

Hi Don,

I can't go this weekend, but I CAN go next weekend and I'm thinking about a longer trip over July 4th weekend if you might be interested.

Hi Don,

I can't go this weekend, but I CAN go next weekend and I'm thinking about a longer trip over July 4th weekend if you might be interested.

I CAN go this weekend, but can't go next weekend. I'd be up for a trip July 4th weekend, too.

I'm in, but I'll have to rent some camping gear (which is not a big deal) - just want to know if you're still on for this weekend, though.

I'm in, but I'll have to rent some camping gear (which is not a big deal) - just want to know if you're still on for this weekend, though.

Yes I am going this week end let me know when you can leave I am open .

also I won't rule out next week end

Hi Don,

I'm ready to ride I don"t know for sure but hope to make next week end tooooooooo

damn... somebody plan a September trip, will ya?

I need to ride in the pines

It is already planed just don't know when

I am working on this planing thing

I've all ready got to where I can plan 2 days ahead

That's a big improvement from a few hours

Trying to get tomorrow's schedule rearranged to get me out at a reasonable hour. As it stands right now, I'm done too late to drive up Friday, but could leave early Sat morning (~5ish) and meet you up there for a late morning start. I'll know by early evening tonight what Friday's schedule will hold and will post up then.

Where exactly will you be camping and do you know what amenities are on site?

Don will likely set up camp at Greenhorn Mt Park. It is a Kern County campground at the summit pass and interction of 155 and Rancheria Rd. You'll find it 8 miles West and 4500' above Wofford Heights. There is potable water, hot showers, and flush toilets. Not sure where you're coming from but plan for about 4.5 hours drive from Escondido. There are supermarkets and gas stations in the Lake Isabella area and a very good restaurant close to camp, but not much else.

Willing to plan for next weekend and the 4th. Julie was interested in riding the 7/4 weekend too so we should start another thread for that.

Sept is already planned. Ride every weekend or close to it. If you need to pick a date and clear it with the bosses of you, get on it.

Ok, I'll be able to make it up there Friday night, but I won't be able to get on the road from Coronado until about 4:30. I'll see you up there Friday night.

Ok, I'll be able to make it up there Friday night, but I won't be able to get on the road from Coronado until about 4:30. I'll see you up there Friday night.

Ohhhh, Coronado to Greenhorn at 4:30PM plan on 6 to 7 hours. Traffic SUCKS through LA and IE on friday nights. 5 or 15 there's no win. 15/395 might be better, but no guarantee. I've sat on the freeways on both routes. You may want to wait until 6PM to leave. prolly still get there around midnight either way.

Damn I wish I was going. Whatever you decide it'll be worth it. Don is a great guide and I guarantee you'll be whipped and ok with leaving on Sunday night. You'll be dreaming of the next trip from then on.

Sounds good I will be at greenhorn campground

look for the silver 4 door silverado I will be in the tent next to it or at the fire having a beer

here is my phone number 760 803-5561

there is reception up there

see ya DON

Sounds good I will be at greenhorn campground

look for the silver 4 door silverado I will be in the tent next to it or at the fire having a beer

here is my phone number 760 803-5561

there is reception up there

see ya DON

Cool. I'm in a white Tacoma. See you up there.