Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

Baja 500...This weekend

Be careful down there people..Have fun...Root for DP Racing #9X and their Honda CRF 450...Justin Morgan, Chris Brown and A.J Stewart..

" Coming down to the wire. Bob Bell invited us out to the Brickhouse (Hwy 3/KM 78) to dial-in and perfect the suspension he had just worked on back at Precision Concepts. At the same time, the THR/Kawi team of Robby Bell, Steve Hengeveld, David Pearson, and Taylor Robert were doing the same to their Kawi KX450. AJ, Justin, and Chris each took the 9x CRF out and had no complaints - Bob didn't have to do anything. Amazing how Bob would come over after each run and see each rider. Awesome service and attention. Thanks much Bob and Diane Barbour Bell! Bob gave us some great tips as well. Tech tomorrow, race Saturday. Prerun start to Ojos tomorrow! Vamonos! — with A.j. Stewart and Diane Barbour Bell "...

post-596-002050000 1370012909_thumb.jpg

post-596-063547200 1370012947_thumb.jpg

post-596-070092700 1370012970_thumb.jpg

post-596-064912700 1370012987_thumb.jpg

Sweet looking machine! Love the color scheme! :coolio:

While Crusty Hammer is making fun of KTM coming in 2nd place :wacko: I think that is awesome.

My friends at DP Racing..On a Honda

Congrats to the 9x team of A.j. Stewart, Justin Morgan, and Chris Brown for kicking major ass today in the Score Baja 500! 4th Overall bike, 4th Class 22, FIRST privateer team! You guys rock! Justin carried the torch, making up time when we had a couple of glitches. Hell yea, awesome job Team DP! — with Justin Morgan and Chris Brown

Guest Crusty

While Crusty Hammer is making fun of KTM coming in 2nd place wacko.gif I think that is awesome.

My friends at DP Racing..On a Honda

Congrats to the 9x team of A.j. Stewart, Justin Morgan, and Chris Brown for kicking major ass today in the Score Baja 500! 4th Overall bike, 4th Class 22, FIRST privateer team! You guys rock! Justin carried the torch, making up time when we had a couple of glitches. Hell yea, awesome job Team DP! — with Justin Morgan and Chris Brown

Not making fun, I thought you guys had a good chance, and were due.

But congrats to 1X!!!!!coolio.gif

Your friends did well,????

But were a long ways behind the lead bikes.

We never saw them finish, but left the finish about 2 hours after the lead bikes.