Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hammerin Hammon

Baja surf trippin, Ride,Surf,Eat Lobster,and more.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

For years I have been chaseing swells south of the boarder.At times I have found epic uncrowded surf with all the mystique Baja has to offer. It has been fun in cars and trucks with my motorcycle.

But the experiance of rideing your motorcycle with your surfboard to these places is even better. I am thinking about playing hookey this Monday. Wet sand shows 4-6 south and 4-6 North West, witch means if Rosarito isnt getting the south. Ensenada might get the North pulse. Whatever happens it will be a blast to ditch work and ride South of the boarder in search of killer waves. The lobster at Ortegas is always good too. :mega_shok: ( if not this Monday,any big day, its fun to ditch work) :hysteric:

post-465-1189569241_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189569329_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189569381_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189569422_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189569529_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189570283_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189570402_thumb.jpg

Guest Hammerin Hammon

My board didnt match my bike. I was working in Del Mar today and found this one. I need to have my wife change the R to an H. <_<

post-465-1189650957_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189650987_thumb.jpg

post-465-1189651017_thumb.jpg

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Anybody want to go tommarow The swell is 4-7 foot from the North West, witch means we would probably surf Ensenada, <_<

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The weather wasnt right today so I stayed in Carlsbad. It was a good thing because alot of things had to be taken care of on a couple of my jobs today.

My wife wants to ride to Rosarito this Saturday to see Eeka-Mouse at club Maya. She is always fun to ride with. <_< The surf report forcasts 4-6 foot surf all week and icreasing to 6-8 foot surf Monday. :scratch_one-s_head:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Well now my wife wants to see the New Breed at the Cayotee bar Saturdaty night.

I would love to leave carlsbad Sunday morning at around 5-6 and ride to Rosarito to surf in the morning. The surf report says it will be 5-8 foot all day Saturday through Monday. So I plan to camp on the beach Sunday night. Surf Monday, have lunch then ride home.

Any takers, Its gonna be epic. :scratch_one-s_head:

Thanks for the invitation! :) I have never never tried surfing in my life. I grew up used to warm sea water, and when I was 13 I came to S.D. for vacations. I got myself a used surfboard at around christmas and tried to get in the water (my parents had a vacation condo infront of the beach at P.B ), and was I for a surprise! :) It was just too cold for me... That was my last time. After living in San Diego for over half my life, I am now used to colder water, but I have not yet tried surfing. Maybe someday I can try it. I see people struggling keeping their balance, so it does not seem very easy.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The surfing is only about 5% of the ride.

It would be rearly cool if some body that didnt surf rode with us. The beach is realy nice.

Dont you guys like to eat lobstert on the beach and drink beer. :angry:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Three SDAR members now have surfboard racks for their Motorcycles. Come on Bike Slut, whats up Bro. The search is on.

Steve Mckellar knows some awesome breaks South of Ensenada. I cant wait to ride like a group of Bandittos South of the boarder in search of the most perfect uncrowded waves. Honda Pilot wants adventure,(it doesent get any better, RIDE+SURF) SDAR.

Funny coincidence all three guys with surf racks are riding MX. at Amago with me tomarrow. :) SCHWINN is soon to join us. ;)

I will watch Surf Line and post when a 6 foot + swell is in our window, then its on. We will leave at just the right time to catch the bigest peak of the winter swells. :D LIVE TO RIDE RIDE TO LIVE! :D

Sorry Craig just got back from a 4 day trip into Mexico. The girl and I drove to San Quintin for a little escape from reality.

I got quadtarded

DSC00109.jpg

The road to the Desert Inn, San Quintin

DSC00152.jpg

The view from the hotel room

DSC00142.jpg

We walked for one hour in each direction and never saw another person. The surf was awesome.

DSC00131.jpg

If it wasn't for the Tijuana motorcycle cop pulling us over for no reason and sticking us for $30 it would've been a perfect holiday.

Have a blast

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I have been rideing without my wife the last couple weekends. She let me know that I need to take her :rolleyes: , and that she wants to go on a surf trip this weekend. :lol: (I hope she likes my tent.) :lol:

There is a swell on the way for the weekend. (head high I think, maybe bigger)Rex-everything might join us. Anyone else like to ride, surf and camp.

Craig.