Crazy Canadian

Traffic School

Anyone have experience with any of the online ones? I got a ticket last summer and I nearly forgot about my requirement to complete Traffic school by the beginning of May. The county sent me a whole list but some of the sites seem to be inactive. Any suggestions? Cheaper the better as this off work for six months thing and medical bills are kicking my bank account's ass.

I went to one by "The Improv" comedy club, I think it was. They meet in a hotel conference room. I was two nights and 40 bucks I think. Very painless really and even a little fun. Git-R-Done!

About 10 years ago I did an online class. You were supposed to read a bunch of stuff then answer a bunch if questions. I skipped ahead to the questions and missed a couple then went back and read the section about the questions I missed and answered the questions again and was done in less than 1/2 hour.

CiD

I think I had to be logged in for something like 4 hours in the "class" I think I watched a football game on TV most of the time.

Edited by Covered in Dust

I can't remember the one I did on line as it was back in 2006. But I remember that it was supposed to be an 8 hour course, followed by a long test with lots of questions about trivia, rather than road safety and awareness. I only needed an 80% to pass, so I skipped all the studying, went right to the test, zipped through that and got an 83. Yay. Was worth it to me. Done in 15 minutes. :dance2:

Did an online class, it was easy... I had my 17 year old do it LOL :heh:/> Hey, he learned a lot ;)/> , and yes you do have to be logged on for a certain amount of time....

Like others have posted, I did a similar one a couple years ago. I logged in, skipped the reading and took the test. Just had to leave it logged in for a while, but the time to log on and take the test was no more than 20 min.

I wish I knew the site, but I found it with a yahoo search.

Open browser, load study material, open new tab, load exam

Edit "Find" function on load study material tab

:ph34r: