Putting the feelers out.

++ skill level, not fast just constant.

Several longer stretches of fireroad, rock climbs, rolling singletrack.

Be self supported (you and the bike)

Parking at PV Cul-de-sac requires Adventure Pass

The train will be moving...either be on it, or under it.

***No one has locked in so I moved the time up slightly***

I'll be @ PV 8am

What about setups,cliff drops,log rolls, tire jams, popa wheelis,burnots, high fives, I could be in!! :coolio:

What about setups,cliff drops,log rolls, tire jams, popa wheelis,burnots, high fives, I could be in!! :coolio:/>

...didn't wanna to scare everyone off...

Im in but I have to pick sum oil up at motoworld. They open at 9. So Ill try to meet at 4 corners a 1030 if you guys are around. Brando :ph34r:

Im in but I have to pick sum oil up at motoworld. They open at 9. So Ill try to meet at 4 corners a 1030 if you guys are around. Brando :ph34r:/>

Sent PM

It's Friday morning, loading the bike up now. Be at the PV Sac @ 8:00 to all you clandestine lurkers.

*note* This is not a noob ride. Noobs will be stoned, hazed and left for dead. You will run home to mommy and it's likely your ride will be on CList by the end of the day. *end note*

Slut has been teaching me how to get along with people since I've joined this site, I think I'm coming along very nicely!

Sickness en-route

over

Brando- swing by my house; I'll leave oil for you

Vic- your people skills are coming along nicely... Try to avoid death threats in the open forum if you want to take the next step; it's a small distinction, but may make you seem more easy going

easy for you to say he rides a K(ick) T(hem til they) M(oan), and now you ride a K(i)L(le)R , dont pick on me im not fat im only a little husky.

(ok I got that goofiness out of the system.) enjoy the ride!!

It's Friday morning, loading the bike up now. Be at the PV Sac @ 8:00 to all you clandestine lurkers.

*note* This is not a noob ride. Noobs will be stoned, hazed and left for dead. You will run home to mommy and it's likely your ride will be on CList by the end of the day. *end note*

Slut has been teaching me how to get along with people since I've joined this site, I think I'm coming along very nicely!

Sickness en-route

over

Dang sorry I missed this one . Sounds like a Jimmy Hendrix experince "stoned and pruple hazed".