Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Kendall 2 for 2 AMA Nat Hare and Hounds

Privateer* Honda 450 rider Kendall Norman comes out of the woodwork to score 2 for 2 in the 2 first rounds of the AMA National H&H series.

*if having RedBull $$$ sponsorship still counts as a privateer.

Another interesting note: 5 brands represented in the top ten OA- HON,KTM,BET,KAW,TM

2 Italian, 2 Japanese and 1 Austrian very nice mix.

Guest Crusty

Good to see him back.

Funny how privateers chose Honda!@!

Good to see him back.

Let me start a rumor! We all like a jucy rumor don,t we . Kendall is switching to the orange brand for the rest of the season !!LOL :heh: :heh: :heh:

Wearing a RedBull helmet with RedBull bike graphics.......out of the back of his van privateer? I think he has decent RedBull$$$ budget that affords him all the "A" Kit items for his bike.

Which being the CRF450(x) has mega R&D and mod parts support through all the top tier hot rod shops that can get him to the podium on a world class prepped machine.

We dont know how much RedBull pays Kendall but anything from the company that sponsors/owns 2 F1 teams, world class sailing vessels,Aircraft racing and all those extreme athletes cant be anything but "enough" to get your equipment at its best. Remember we are only talking about a simple dirtbike here a well built Honda dirtbike, compared to F1 we are in the stoneages... note also KNs bike is not a red its all in non OEM labled white (ride red brand style is not showing) he's on a RedBull brand machine (no Honda branding)

Of course RedBull has Kendall on the payroll because of his speed and athleticism and his proven ability to come out of the woodwork and win, the guy is super impressive.

PS When he was last in Europe as a RedBull Rider he was on KTM (300 2T) (a RedBull KTM) for Romaniacs, Erzberg and whatever other events he rode over there.

PPS I love that KN has come out and won both H&Hs, and I am a Caselli fan. But truth is Kurt has been kind of dominating and now has some real P1 competition. But , the biggest good thing for me as a race fan is the number of brands in the top 10 (5), now that's great news for all of us moto race fans no matter what brand or rider is your fave.

Guest Crusty

Good to see him back.

Let me start a rumor! We all like a jucy rumor don,t we . Kendall is switching to the orange brand for the rest of the season !!LOL heh.gifheh.gifheh.gif

Good fro KTM...

Andrew Short did the same, after being dropped by Honda.

I don't hate KTM or Husky, they just don't make any bikes that I want.

Honda makes a lot!!!coolio.gif

PS

KN rode a RedBull KTM300XC in the Romaniacs and Erzberg. Glad to see him on his mate mount the CRF for the H&H and hopefully some Baja stuff too.