Guest Crusty

SD. Supercross

Guest Crusty

We had a good time this year.

Arrived at 2:45 to tailgate, parked under the trolly overpass so I didnt have to set up the Easy Up!

Had a few beers, met some new friends, then went to the pit party.

Saw too many to list, riders and a lots of hot scantly clad women, and then we saw Schwinn.

We went in to watch practice.

Barcia looked really good, Dungy's bike didnt seem to handle well in the whoops, then he went down in a corner, before the whoop section.

Went back to the car to tailgate, set up a table chairs, BBQ, stove and made dinner.coolio.gif

Then a few more drinks and it was time to find our seats.

Had good seats, at phoenix we were too low and couldn't see the whole track.

What great races we saw tonight!

When the 450 main ended I had my wife and daughter running to the car, we escaped the traffic jam.coolio.gif

I was really happy with the outcome of tonights races.party.gif

Now If I could decide weather to ride Pala, Corral Canyon or Lark tomorrow.

Craig.

We weren't that far away, just north of the trolley. Have to agree it was one if the better supercross races I've been to. We all had a great time and some good bar to bar action...loved the Barcia intro !! We where seated behind the start gate in plaza but a little to low, couldn't see the rhythm section in the back to much!!! Kids had a blast though !!

Guest Crusty

We weren't that far away, just north of the trolley. Have to agree it was one if the better supercross races I've been to. We all had a great time and some good bar to bar action...loved the Barcia intro !! We where seated behind the start gate in plaza but a little to low, couldn't see the rhythm section in the back to much!!! Kids had a blast though !!

[/quote

Glad you had a great time!coolio.gif]

This is what I mean by too low in Phoenix.

PhoenixSupercross058_zpsddf0540f.jpg

Yes I see what you mean, that's low...but at least you had a view of the finish. I guess, right.

We arrived early for the fun in the parking lot. Parked in A-2 with North County Yamaha, KTM, Triumph and Vitory. I have to say Jim Herkman puts it all out there. Every year he puts on this giant free dinner with all the fixings for the customers of NCY. Also the Spaghetti feast in Occatillo Wells and now a big sponsorship for lunch at our 10th Annual Desert Dash. He does give back to the NCY community.

Our free seats..Section 54, Row 17, seat 17 & 18. Starting line left to right 2nd row of dirt in front of us. The big triple 1st row in front of us and finish line coming right at us in the middle. great seats.

Supercross20135_zps1624a2b3.jpg

My 17 year old Jake found happiness with the twins :bigeyed:/>/>

Supercross20133_zps0042dc45.jpg

Roger Decoster and I go waaay back. NOT...

Supercross2013_zpsfcbb406d.jpg

Dungey going out for practice

Supercross20132_zps7591ab4a.jpg

The poor folks at KTM

Supercross20134_zps49058002.jpg