Yuma Adam

Burning some fuel in Yuma

Hey Everyone,

I'm Adam and VERY new to SDAR.

I introduced myself over in the new member's area. I'm on vacation in Yuma and riding a few days a week so I will throw an open invitation out there to anyone who would like to ride if you live in or near Yuma, or offer to be a tour guide to those who are not from the area.

I live back east where our trails are tight through swamp and pine trees so 75 or 80 miles of trail is a long day! Not sure what is a "normal" ride for the type of desert 2 track thats here in Yuma, but I have put together a few loops between 80 and 150 miles with a lunch and fuel stop. Terrain is mixed, sandy, rocky, hard packed...... a little of everything.

I'm staying at the Palms RV park, so I could probably talk my wife into making us a steak after we relax in the parks hot tub with a few post ride cold beers!!

Throw out some dates and we can see what works.

Here is a link to a video I made on some of the local trails.......

Adam

Adam: Very cool videos ! I live near Ventura, Ca and work most of the time. So getting to Az is probably not going to happen for me. But thanks for the invite. I like how you find stuff on G.E. and scout it out.

keep me posted if you get a date put together, as I have sent you a post. I would love to ride Goldwater.

How long are you in Yuma for?

I'm here until around the middle of March. By then I should be broke and need to go back to work.