Leoffensive

SHES HERE

Congrats man and great choice for a first bike. The Deathwing tires are actually pretty good street tires, but you won't want to push them too hard in the dirt or they will start sliding. As everyone else is suggesting, get that street time in, get it dirty a bit and then start doing the mods. Even if it's only 1-2k miles, it's nice to have a baseline feel for your bike so you can appreciate the upgrades.

Got it.

I would do some of the upgrades before you get into offroad trails. Skidplate, radiator guards, case savers, hand guards can save you from some expensive fixes even in a mild crash. I made my own case savers from aluminum and JB weld and has saved me plenty. I would get more familiar with the bike and MAYBE hit some easy fire roads until I had protection on the bike. My .02

I would do some of the upgrades before you get into offroad trails. Skidplate, radiator guards, case savers, hand guards can save you from some expensive fixes even in a mild crash. I made my own case savers from aluminum and JB weld and has saved me plenty. I would get more familiar with the bike and MAYBE hit some easy fire roads until I had protection on the bike. My .02

Good advice. Lol I wish the rain would go away