Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Big Dog Adventures

Just ordered the Baja and Arizona DVD's/GPS data from Big Dog Adventures.Com

I've enjoyed reading Mark's photo's/stories on the Adventure Riders forum and was inspired to order these DVD's after reading.....and re-reading.....Jon-O's link to his Dad's Mex to Canada trip.......not sure when I'll be able to take advantage of the GPS data provided for Mex/AZ.....but at some point.....I WILL :unsure:

Thought I would post this message/link to Mark's website for those of you unfamiliar with AVRider.com and/or the tales of Mark (BigDog) and (Bruce) GasPipe......you might remember a link earlier this year to BigDog and Gas Pipe ride the TransAM Trail West to Oregon which started a lot of dialogue on our site since we were all left envious of their journey/experiences......just as I was left envious of Jon O's dad's riding experience from Mex to Canada.....not sure when I'll be able to take enough vaca to have similar experiences/rides.......but at some point......I WILL :dance3:

I have also enjoyed reading his ride reports. Mark is a nice person and is very helpful if you have specific questions. Thanks for posting.

Just ordered the Baja and Arizona DVD's/GPS data from Big Dog Adventures.Com

I've enjoyed reading Mark's photo's/stories on the Adventure Riders forum and was inspired to order these DVD's after reading.....and re-reading.....Jon-O's link to his Dad's Mex to Canada trip.......not sure when I'll be able to take advantage of the GPS data provided for Mex/AZ.....but at some point.....I WILL :unsure:

Thought I would post this message/link to Mark's website for those of you unfamiliar with AVRider.com and/or the tales of Mark (BigDog) and (Bruce) GasPipe......you might remember a link earlier this year to BigDog and Gas Pipe ride the TransAM Trail West to Oregon which started a lot of dialogue on our site since we were all left envious of their journey/experiences......just as I was left envious of Jon O's dad's riding experience from Mex to Canada.....not sure when I'll be able to take enough vaca to have similar experiences/rides.......but at some point......I WILL :dance3:

He's done some amazing stuff. But we definitely have an advantage for exploring Baja here in area code 619. Baja's in our back yard. We don't have to travel 2000 + miles to get started.