Tree

Compadres Trail Riders trips for 2013

A group of us friends that go down to baja have put together our rides for 2013 so if anyone wants to plan on joining us for one or more rides here is our schedule. Plan now.

January 4-6 Tecate-San Felipe-Mikes Sky Rancho

February9th SanDiego Supercross

March8-10 Tecate-SanFelipe Score Baja 250

April7 Tecate-Laguna Hanson Day Run

May1-5 Catavina-Bahia de Los Angeles-Muleje

October19th Tecate-PuertoNuevo Lobster Run

November7-10 Tecate-Erendira-San Quintin-MikesSky Rancho

December13-15 Tecate-San Felipe- GonzagaBay

The first date (Jan 5-6th) to Mikes is on. :coolio:/>/>/>/>

Good Job-- I always wanted to set up a schedule like you did. Gives a person plenty of time to save up for some quality rides.

I'd love to join in on a couple of those. What level riders usually come along? I'm not a complete n00b but I'm also pretty far from a racer and wouldn't wanna hold the group up.

1353884327[/url]' post='138379']

A group of us friends that go down to baja have put together our rides for 2013 so if anyone wants to plan on joining us for one or more rides here is our schedule. Plan now.

January 5-6 Tecate-Mikes Sky Rancho

February 9th San Diego Supercross

March 8-10 Tecate-San Felipe Score Baja 250

April 7 Tecate-Laguna Hanson Day Run

May 1-5 Catavina- Bahia de Los Angeles-Muleje

October 19th Tecate-Puerto Nuevo Lobster Run

November 7-10 Tecate-San Felipe- Gonzaga Bay

December 14-15 Tecate-Mikes Sky Rancho

The first date (Jan 2-6) I'm not getting any takers from my usual group but if someone here wants to do it I'm ready to roll. coolio.gif/>/>

January 5-6 I am IN. March 8-10 I am a maybe.April 7 I am IN.

We usually take anyone that wants to go. You have to know your own ability, be prepared with extra tubes and basic tools, and have a bike that is reliable. Saying that, we have all been there with flats and bikes that break. Sometimes we have a buddy with a chase truck (Jeep) and sometime not. I have had my bike on the back of the chase Jeep and so has one other member that broke down on our last trip to san quintin. We also had a buddy that broke down without the chase truck but managed to pay a local $100 to take him and his bike back to the border. I have raced before and there are some fast people in the group but we make sure everyone makes it and we stop at various points along the way to make sure we are all together. There is no speed requirement but you must be willing to have fun and not take things too seriously (just ask Brandon aka Baja2015 or Sondra). We usually stop and have lunch at one point in the route and like to keep a fast enough pace that we make each destination before dark with plenty of time allocated for minor roadside repairs (like flats or small adjustments). If you want to see previous ride photos our group actually has a facebook page you can visit Here

Thanks for the info Tree :good: We have a group going down Dec 27th and over New Year's so the Jan one is out for me (if anyone wants to come along for the New Year's ride let me know - mix of Adv bikes and smaller bikes). As of right now the March, April and May shenanigans look like definite possibilities for me :drinks:

That May 1 — 6 ride sounds fun, but I can't make it.

I should be able to go on Oct 19 local ride.