bikeslut

Suspension 101

OK- I finally got a ride (or 5) on the new sproingers. The rides have included sandy washes, DG doubletrack, rocky trails, rock infested singeltrack, high speed fire roads, twisty paved roads, deep woops, granite slabs...

Phoenix, Prescott, Lark and Corral- if anybody is running stock suspension on a Jap Dual Sport, do yourself a favor and call George; the two HUGE differences I found were rocky uphills, and fast whoops. The bike doesn't unsettle near as much, does not deflect as much, and generally feels more planted.

I still can't keep up with all these guys on 250 smokers, and late model Austrian bikes, but I feel a little more in control

Well I must say working with bikers is absolutely the best.

Bikeslut is quality all the way.

Tells me how slow he is but I know he is efficient on a bike. Just look at his bike and tell me it has not been ridden efficiently. Hmm or does he not wash it?

I have never told anyone they ride efficiently, it just seemed right.

Thank you all very much for your kind words.

I just love doing what I am doing and I tell you the bikers, are such quality people you have no idea.

I have run much larger business ventures but none compare, and you know why.

I very much look forward to getting a bike soon so I can ride with many of you.

If I do not have a bike before the Big SDAR event I may just bring the race trailer down to the campsite and help set some of you guys up just for fun.

THANK YOU!!!

George

Suspension101@cox.net

619 997-5193

S101 has my 2014 TE300 Husqvarna in the lab.

The S101/Smart team has my 4CS mystery forks unlocked literally they no longer hydro lock in the the mid stroke (solid deflections) and blow properly through travel consistantly, just need a little more dialing in but now its a clicker adjustment away.