Sign in to follow this  
SnailDarter

Husky Goes German

I had heard about it, but did not know if it was truth. It's good that they will continue as separate companies, and the financial stability of BMW should be a strenght for Husqvarna. Interestingly, I own both a husky and a BMW. They are both great bikes! B)

Isn't BMW british? ok i was just corrected by a co-worker!

Hey Ed, it's Ok to have those thoughts......but don't post'em for all to see! B):P

Let me try to lay down a bit of cover for you......I'm sure you were probably thinking of BSA B) .....starts with "B" B) .....three letters just like BMW B)B)

The Birmingham Small Arms Company (BSA) was a British manufacturer of vehicles, firearms, and military equipment, and still exists as an airgun sport manufacturer and distributor.

At its peak, BSA was the largest motorcycle producer in the world. Loss of sales and poor investments in new products in the motorcycle division, which included Triumph Motorcycles, led to problems for the whole group.

There is an open house on Saturday at San Diego BMW Motorcycles. You can test ride there bikes, hang out and win some stuff. They also serve a nice lunch. Come by and check it out!