Goofy Footer

Halloween Hangover nOOb Ride

Figuring about 45 minutes (probably a little less) from the 15/76 park and ride to Packards,

we could plan to depart the park and ride at 7:45.

I'm going to bring the KLR (blue 2009). Other than a quick spin in the parking lot when I

bought the DR350, I haven't had a chance to carefully check it over or pick up spare tubes or

assemble a tool kit for it. I'll prep it a little better before taking it out on an upcoming

ride.

OK -- I'll be at the 15/76 Park & Ride around 7:30/7:40 tomorrow. I'm on the Ice Blue BMW F650GS.

Dan

You can ride it, let him ride your DRZ.

That bike reminds me of a bad ex-girlfriend who you always fight with... it could be great for a night on the town but never at a family vacation!

Remember to Set Your Clocks Back! See you all at 8:30 tomo. I'll be riding from El Cajon and will either take 67 or Wildcat Canyon. If I see any other dualsporters on the road, I'll ride with ya to Ramona!

I'm in. See you all at Packards! Enjoy that extra hour of sleep.

Deleted political message in conjunction with site rules. TH

Please keep Tuesday's politics at home folks. Lets Ride! ricky.gifDramaLlama.gif

btw:

I'll be on a White DRZ with black bags. I'll have a matte black helmet and black backpack. Please introduce yourselves and tell me what group you want to ride with (Fast or Casual) and I'll help organize everybody. Ride Safe and Ride Your Ride. I hope all you guys and gals can make it!

Ride Safe and Ride Your Ride. I hope all you guys and gals can make it!

The clocks have been adjusted but my bio-clock hasn't.....see some of you at Packard's in a few hours....I'll be next door at Amerient at 8am sharp for breakfast.

Remember, don't park your trucks in the Amerient/Packards parking lot. Plenty of nearby street parking.......there's also a large public parking off 8th & Main (Just take the alley behind Circle K and it'll lead you right to it)

I'll be on a WR250R....I have at least one "street" rider showing up on his WR250X to try my offroad "R" version.......so I'll be dealing with him first then heading out.....

I have some chores to get done at home so I'll probably wind up riding a shorter/local loop.....maybe hit Lusardi and Black Mtn TT's in addition to Santa Isabel TT.....possibly swing over to the Hideout or just U turn at the Black Canyon Bridge.....we'll see, happy to show folks around if you're unfamiliar with the local area.....it's nothing special but it's close to town.....