Sign in to follow this  
gpskevin

San Diego County Adventure Bike Ride and Campout

I wanted to let new riders know about a great weekend ride that is coming up the first weekend in November.

The San Diego Explorer Rally 2012

On top of being a great ride to explore some fun back places in Southern California, it is also a time to try out that camping gear and explore the San Diego County Parks . William Heise County Park and the group camping is the home site for this ride. The ride is targeted for Adventure Bikes and riders that want to do camping and exploring from their bikes.

DSCF0055.JPG

If you live anywhere in Southern California, you may not want to miss this ride, as it is a great way to explore the back places of the county. The ride has a mix of backed paved roads and some dirt roads. There are ride option choices of easy or harder ways. None is too tough, but mostly the ride is focused on scenic back exploring.

Check it out at: San Diego Explorer Rally 2012

IMGP4300.JPG

Dust off your bike and camping gear and join probably the last ride of the year.

gpsKevin

Just wanted to mention, I know GPSKevin very well....he has helped me do GPS stuff for the Desert Dash a bunch of times, and also has helped with organization and GPS routes for the yearly Lucky Explorer Rally.

You can count on Kevin for putting on a good event.

Lucky explorer ride?

Lucky Explorer Rally is a ride for a group of friends that ride Ducati Elefants...we do a ride almost every year, usually in the Sierra, Utah or Nevada, it's not an SDAR ride.