Sign in to follow this  
Kaw'ee

Super Scooters

Never mind saddlebags. Where's a frikken seat. If ya can't sit down on it and relax, it might as well be a trials bike. Ooh my achin' knees :ph34r:

Let me be the first to offer a $5 reward to the first person to finish the desert dash (hard way) on one of those :huh: . Of course if a couple of those get in front of me on a hard section with no room to pass it may turn into a "bounty" :huh::huh: . Looks like a 12" tall tire with 6" of suspension travel. It might do well in the sand, but I wouldn't want to take it into the rocks. :blink: Ken

Two years ago, there were two guys on Honda BBR 50's that finished the annual LA-B-V dual sport ride. Two days, 500 miles total so it can be done! One of the guys bike broke outisde of Sandy Valley which was about 75 miles from the finish. These guys were full size adults. I passed them a bunch times as my hard section joined back up with there easy sections.

Two years ago, there were two guys on Honda BBR 50's that finished the annual LA-B-V dual sport ride. Two days, 500 miles total so it can be done! One of the guys bike broke outisde of Sandy Valley which was about 75 miles from the finish. These guys were full size adults. I passed them a bunch times as my hard section joined back up with there easy sections.

Any idea what type of engines are in these things? Are they 250's. It looks like some are two strokes, and some 4 strokes. Looks like a possible new project! Bet they all have a magic button? :blink::huh:

where can i get one? i know i'm late on seeing this but damn they're cool!!!

In the 1st picture on the fairing there is a phone # and arizona offroad center written on it.