A good friend of mine is putting on another quality Baja ride. The ride is trailered to Santo Tomas. From there you ride towards to coast and then south along the shore line, and beaches to San Quintin. The trip includes rooms, lunch, dinner, and a support truck for gear and bikes if needed. I just got off of the phone with him and he still has 5 spots still open. Generally he fills up the ride at 20 riders. Your bike must be able to do 75 miles on a tank of gas. You must carry flat repair kit and tool for your bike. Expect to have a great weekend. Ive been on this ride several times and it always a fun and exciting time. The ride is a good pace, but not a race. Nothing to tough for most of us. The ride is on the weekend of June 30, 2007

with an entry fee of $125.00 per rider. If you are interested contact Jim Martin at 619-602-8717 Like I mentioned there are only 5 slots still availible.

A good friend of mine is putting on another quality Baja ride. The ride is trailered to Santo Tomas. From there you ride towards to coast and then south along the shore line, and beaches to San Quintin. The trip includes rooms, lunch, dinner, and a support truck for gear and bikes if needed. I just got off of the phone with him and he still has 5 spots still open. Generally he fills up the ride at 20 riders. Your bike must be able to do 75 miles on a tank of gas. You must carry flat repair kit and tool for your bike. And expect to have a great weekend. Ive been on this ride several times and it always a fun and exciting. The ride is a good pace, but not a race. Nothing to tough for most of us. The ride is on the weekend of June 30, 2007

with an entry fee of $125.00 per rider. If you are interested contact Jim Martin at 619-602-8717 Like I mentioned there are only 5 slots still availible.

I be there in a heartbeat if I wasn't already commited that weekend.......if you haven't ridden in this area sign up.....riding the beach north of San Quintin is much more fun than you may be envisioning.....I had a blast when I did it....and the price is right......

A good friend of mine is putting on another quality Baja ride. The ride is trailered to Santo Tomas. From there you ride towards to coast and then south along the shore line, and beaches to San Quintin. The trip includes rooms, lunch, dinner, and a support truck for gear and bikes if needed. I just got off of the phone with him and he still has 5 spots still open. Generally he fills up the ride at 20 riders. Your bike must be able to do 75 miles on a tank of gas. You must carry flat repair kit and tool for your bike. And expect to have a great weekend. Ive been on this ride several times and it always a fun and exciting. The ride is a good pace, but not a race. Nothing to tough for most of us. The ride is on the weekend of June 30, 2007

I be there in a heartbeat if I wasn't already commited that weekend.......if you haven't ridden in this area sign up.....riding the beach north of San Quintin is much more fun than you may be envisioning.....I had a blast when I did it....and the price is right......

Ride is filled up. Have a blast Guys!

Yup!!

Thanks Metal Twister for turning Chris onto the flyer a few weeks ago. We're all set & really looking forward to it. Hope to see some other SDAR folks there. Anyone else here signed up??

Bill

Yup!!

Thanks Metal Twister for turning Chris onto the flyer a few weeks ago. We're all set & really looking forward to it. Hope to see some other SDAR folks there. Anyone else here signed up??

Bill

You guys are in for a great weekend! I normally try to make these rides but Im just swamped at the shop. Jim "Martoon" Martin as he is called, stopped by last night to talk me into going. I just cant! :ph34r: Myself and a group of old high school friends are going to ride to the tip of Baja this next winter. Im sure i will get my fill of mexico before then.

Be sure to ask Martoon how he had the head on with the Border Patrol Van on Otay mountian. He loves talk about all the bones hes broken on bikes. LOL take a lot of pic so i can see what i missed. Sounds like Guy, La prade, and a bunch of other good riders are going. Have a great and safe time!